SHOUTED AT MANY TIMES.

Don't pass without typing Rip for her๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข A LADY I SHOUTED AT MANY TIMES. ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“ I shouted at her barely Three to Four ago that I never know what is wrong with her that she doesn't pick my calls anymore without knowing that Thelma Is going through a lot without telling me,,, Sincere speaking I never know Thelma has been suffering from Kidney Problem without telling me;;; I saw on her WhatsApp morning her Obituary!!! Last we came in contact in a person was Seven to Eight years ago when I visited her at ABA,she told me to pray for his dad which later passed On;;;; Last I saw her in a person at ABA is also barely SEVEN TO EIGHT YEARS AGO WHEN SHE CONFIDED WITH ME ABOUT HER FATHER'S PROBLEM.... Can't believe this;;; Oh my dear Thelma Chai ๐Ÿ˜ข Rest on dear. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Type RIP for her... This really break my heart. I pray for you reading this, premature death not your portion, you will not have kidney problem in Jesus name. Rip ‎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brothers Working In A Building Site

to celebrate New year. He said he doesn't want to travel